A minimum of not less than 80% attendance in theory and practical / clinical separately in each subject in each academic year is essential for appearing in the examinaiton. A candidate pursuing in the course shall study in the college for the entire period as a full time student. No candidate is permitted to work in a hospital/nursing home / laboratory / college while studying this course. No candidate should join any other course of study or appear for any other examination conduct by this university or any other university in India or abroad during the period of registration. Each academic year shall be taken as a unit for calculating the attendance.
01. Minimum pass marks shall be 50% in each of the Theory and practical papers separately.
02. A candidate must have 100% attendance in each of the practical areas before award of degree.
03. A candidate has to pass in theory and practical exam separately in each of the paper.
04. If candidate fails in either theory or practical paper he/she has to re-appear for both the papers (Theory and practical).
05. Maximum number of attempts permitted for each paper is 3 including first attempt.
06. A candidate failing in more then two subjects will not be promoted to the next year.