To Join us
* The application form along with prospectus can be obtained from the Principle/Collgege administrative Office.
* The duly filled application form along with originals has to be submitted to the Principal and no application will be considered without all supporting documents.
1. S.S.L.C marks card).
2. 10+2 marks card
3. Transfer certificate from the last college attended
4. Conduct certificate
5. Migration certificate (For non-Karnataka students only)
6. Passport/Stamp size photographs (06)
7. Copy of undertaking signed (last sheet of prospectus)
The completed application along with all supporting documents submitted to the institution becomes a confidential property of the institution and shall be returned only on the completion of the entire course or as per the decisions taken by the board of management in the case of discontinuation of the course.
The application will be scrutinized by the selection committee on the basis of the performance in the 10+2, P.D.C/P.U.C examination. The selected candidates will be called for an interview at their own expense. We assure that the application and documents are thoroughly and professionally scrutinized, and each candidate is evaluated in terms of his/her particular talents.
Withdrawal and Dismissal
If any student decides to withdraw voluntary from the college after the admission or any time before completing the course he/she should pay to the college all the fees and expenditure incured on student by the institution.
The school reserves the right to debar a student whose activity or conduct is not found satisfactory during the period of training and there will be no refund of the payment.
NOTE : In the above stated conditions there will be no refund of fee/payment made even paid at the time of admission.
In any unavoidable circumstances if dispute take place will be settled subject to Bidar Jurisdiction.